PVC is used extensively in sewage pipe due to its low cost, chemical resistance and ease of jointing
Poly(vinyl chloride), commonly abbreviated PVC, is the third-most widely produced plastic, after polyethylene and polypropylene. PVC is used in construction because it is more effective than traditional materials such as copper, iron or wood in pipe and profile applications. It can be made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers, the most widely used being phthalates. In this form, it is also used in clothing and upholstery, electrical cable insulation, inflatable products and many applications in which it replaces rubber.
1. High head stability .Continuous operating temperature is 160℃, it can reach 190℃ for a short time, hydrolyze resistance, good dimensional stability, low shrink in processing .
2. Excellent mechanics performance: high rigidity, wear resistance, can retain excellent mechanics performance even in high temperature.
3. Excellent electronic performance in a wide range of temperature and frequency.
4. Good chemical resistance, except aquafortis, oil of vitriol and halocarbon, PSU can be resistant to general acid, alkali, salt.
5. No poison, radiation resistance, fire resistance, self-extinguishing.